Monday 24 June 2013

Shopaholic Tag.

Decided to do a quick tag post, since I enjoy doing them and it's always a nice way for you guys to learn something new about me! So here we go!


1. Would you consider yourself a shopaholic?

Yes and no. I do indulge in retail therapy a bit too much for my own standards, however I'm not quite as shopping obsessed as a lot of girls out there, and I know my limits.

2. How would you classify your style?

I don't think I have a specific style, however I tend to levitate towards the 'punky' style, including dark colours, studs and skulls, as well as nautical or vintage-inspired styles. I love wearing black as I just think it's such an easy colour to wear, and it always looks so sophisticated and chic. I don't like limiting myself in any particular style though, I just wear whatever I find aesthetically pleasing and more or less comfortable. I also tend to keep my accessories pretty simple, I'm a believer that less is more.

3. What store can you not leave without buying at least one thing?

Recently, I've been quite H&M obsessed, and I've been doing most of my shopping there. However, I don't always buy something there. But that's usually when I'm broke!

4. Where do you find the best deals?

I don't think I have a specific place, I just sniff around for good deals in a bunch of various stores.

5. What designer are you willing to splurge for?

I've never splurged for any designer items, as I never thought it was within my budget. If I did, however, I'd either go for a black Chanel bag or a pair of classy black Louboutin stilettos! I just think items like that never go out of fashion and can be worn with just about anything I would normally wear.

6. Do you have a go to shopping outfit?

Not really, I never tend to go out only for shopping, it's usually something that happens while being out for other reasons. If I am planning to buy something, though, I will just wear something that I take off easily to try on whatever item I'm planning to purchase!

7. What is your guilty pleasure? (Not including make-up).

Jewellery. And to be more specific, rings. I can't ever resist buying pretty rings!

8. What is one staple clothing piece you can't live without?

Black skinny jeans. Enough said.

9. What is a trend you hope never goes out of style?

Oxblood/bordeaux. It's just such a gorgeous colour that seems to be quite popular for a while now! Oh, and high waisted shorts and jeans!

10. What trend do you love that passed way too quickly?

Has the nautical trend passed yet? You know, navy and white striped tops, anchors and all that? I hope not, and even if it has I'm not even considering parting with it!

11. Who is your fashion icon?

I don't have a specific fashion icon, I just wear what I feel looks good together, and if I find something inspiring on Pinterest I pin it! 

And a bonus question which I decided to add myself, as I felt it would be relevant!

12. What trend can you absolutely not stand?

Neon colours! Eek!

I tag Lottieees, J'adore Jade and anyone else who has a blog or YouTube channel! If you do this tag, leave a link to it in the comments, I'd love to read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and be kind to others (: